A little ebook I wrote for the price of less than a cuppa to help you understand how important an alkaline diet is.
Did you know that cancer cannot survive in an alkaline environment? Thesedays, people’s pH levels are often too acidic due to fast foods and processed meals, sugar, and other acid-forming foods. The Alkaline Diet Guidebook sets out a lot of information to support you in understanding why pH balance is vital, and how you can make easy changes in your diet to balance your pH, and improve health.
Achieving pH balance can support your health powerfully. The impacts of eating too many acid-forming food can range from lesser health issues such as fatigue and skin problems, right the way through to cancer.
The medical profession is not agreed on the alkaline diet however, nor on definitively focussing on pH balance, but some proponents of the alkaline diet would even say that the single most important measurement for your health is the pH – more vital even than blood pressure, cholesterol count, blood sugar, hormones and calorie count.
Be that as it may, I don’t doubt that too many acidifying foods are harmful to our health, and we would be wise to reduce these.
The Alkaline Diet Guidebook is not a diet specifically for weight loss, but rather for changing eating habits to incorporate more alkaline foods so that excess weight can drop off more organically.
What The Alkaline Diet Guidebook Covers
The Alkaline Diet Guidebook is a comprehensive guide to help you change to a more alkaline diet, lose weight naturally and improve your overall health.
The great thing about this book, unlike many others, is that you will get a list of 400+ alkaline foods and acidic foods by degree – possibly the biggest list available. And this list is maintained on this site itself – click here to go directly to the list.
The Alkaline Diet Guidebook will help you discover:
- Why our pH balance is so important to health and to preventing disease
- How to test your own pH level and monitor it regularly
- What happens when our pH is too acidic
- The link between acidity and cancer
- Doctors who have stood behind the alkaline diet
- 10 vital alkalising tips for how to make this diet a lifestyle change, not just some fad you do for a few weeks
- Simple green juicing recipes
- What to eat when hungry – alkalising snacks that are tasty and easy to prepare
- Tips to improve psycho-emotional health
- Why water is more important than you might think and how much you should really be drinking
- What you really need to know about the salt you are eating everyday and this small change can reap a myriad benefits
- 185+ alkaline foods list
- 215+ acidic foods list
- Recommended reading
Consequences of an over-acidic pH
An over-acidic body can suffer consequences and symptoms such as:
- The body’s ability to absorb minerals and other nutrients becomes decreased
- Energy production in the cells is decreased
- Ability to repair damaged cells is decreased
- Ability to detoxify heavy metals is decreased
- Cancer cells thrive
- The body is more susceptible to fatigue and illness
- Multiple other symptoms
Benefits of consuming more alkaline foods
- Boosts the immune system
- Improves digestive health
- Increases energy
- Weight loss
- Decreases the risk of cancer
- Improves bone health
- Improves resistance to allergies, colds, rashes etc
- Improves skin health
- Lowers blood pressure
- Slows down the ageing process
- Helps prevent many diseases and provides significant improvement in chronic diseases
- Much, much more!
If you would like to purchase a copy of the Alkaline Diet Guidebook, click the Amazon logo – and find out how alkaline foods can easily be adopted into your daily lifestyle for powerful health improvements.
To your health
PS. Here’s a list of 400+ alkaline and acidic foods you can lookup!
- Rife Healing FrequenciesClearing Blood and Removing Parasites - May 06, 2021
- Mahavatar Babaji and the Dawning of the Golden Age (Sat Yuga) - May 05, 2021
- Med Beds & The Lost Knowledge of Lemuria - May 02, 2021