I received this email this morning. For me, it shows the Supreme Intelligence behind Life. It does seem pretty illogical to me when people say there is no God or that life is just chance, a one-off. That it is all just a FLUKE. Nah uh. I mean, I look around daily and see unending evidence of how intricate, complex and amazing life and the planet are, and I am in awe. The fruits and vegetables listed below are a wonderful example of the fact that – for sure – there is Great Design and this design stares us in the face all day long, everyday trying to get us to wake up : – ). And hey, that’s the way it works, a walnut could wake you up in a moment!
~~ Start of Email ~~
You are what you eat, so eat well. A stupendous insight of civilizations past has now been confirmed by today’s investigative, nutritional sciences. They have shown that what was once called ‘The Doctrine of Signatures’ was astoundingly correct. It now contends that every whole food has a pattern that resembles a body organ or physiological function and that this pattern acts as a signal or sign as to the benefit the food provides the eater.
Here is just a short list of examples of Whole Food Signatures.
* A sliced Carrot looks like the human eye. The pupil, iris and radiating lines look just like the human eye…and YES science now shows that carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the eyes. *
*A Tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart is red and has four chambers. All of the research shows **tomatoes are indeed pure heart and blood food.*
*Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows that grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food. *
*Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds are on the nut just like the neo-cortex. We now know that walnuts help develop over 3 dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function. *
* Kidney Beans actually heal and help maintain kidney function and yes, they look exactly like the human kidneys. *
* Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb and more look just like bones. These foods specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these foods are 23% sodium. If you don’t have enough sodium in your diet the body pulls it from the bones, making them weak. These foods replenish the skeletal needs of the body. *
*Avocados and Pears target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female – they look just like these organs. Today’s research shows that when a woman eats 1 avocado a week, it balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight and prevents cervical cancers. And how profound is this? … it takes exactly 9 months to grow an avocado from blossom to ripened fruit. There are over 14,000 photolytic chemical constituents of nutrition in each one of these foods (modern science has only studied and named about 141 of them. *
* Figs are full of seeds and hang in twos when they grow. Figs increase the motility of male sperm and increase the numbers of sperm as well to overcome male sterility. *
* Sweet Potatoes look like the pancreas and actually balance the glycemic index of diabetics. *
* Olives assist the health and function of the ovaries. *
* Grapefruits, Oranges, and other Citrus fruits look just like the mammary glands of the female and actually assist the health of the breasts and the movement of lymph in and out of the breasts. *
* Onions look like body cells. Today’s research shows that onions help clear waste materials from all of the body cells. They even produce tears which wash the epithelial layers of the eyes. *
~~ End of Email ~~
Notice no mention of the banana…ha ha excuse my humour!
- How to achieve true peace of mind - Nov 09, 2022
- What is Self-realization? - Oct 27, 2022
- The Mystery of God in Human Form – Swami Krishnananda - Dec 24, 2021