This is quite incredible![youtube]ZboxMsSz5Aw[/youtube]
And more below…
Thanks to Forbidden Tv for these videos:
~~ Start ~~
1. Designed by the The European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company, in cooperation with Japan, the Zehst Hypersonic (hydrogen + algae) aircraft was recently announced at the 2011 Paris Airshow.
It will rely on three different kinds of engines, each corresponding to a flight phase and travel at the speed of Mach 4 or 3,045mph.
The first flights are scheduled for 2021.[youtube]N9nGURCYnLQ[/youtube]
2. Antimatter Spacecraft Propulsion: If you like Star Wars, Star Trek and hemp, fasten your seatbelts for a kaleidoscopic journey into the future of propulsion, protein and plastic.[youtube]qNJvmsnQ1Z0[/youtube]
3. Andrea Rossi’s Energy Catalyzer may spark a new energy revolution, with the first commercially-available cold fusion device. Full production and shipping of units begins end of 2011.[youtube]0cwSFu1Pz0g[/youtube]
~~ End ~~
Comments, as always, welcome.
- God says, Remember me? (Suffering on the Awakening Path) - Oct 17, 2021
- Rife Healing FrequenciesClearing Blood and Removing Parasites - May 06, 2021
- Mahavatar Babaji and the Dawning of the Golden Age (Sat Yuga) - May 05, 2021