This is quite incredible!
And more below…
Thanks to Forbidden Tv for these videos:
~~ Start ~~
1. Designed by the The European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company, in cooperation with Japan, the Zehst Hypersonic (hydrogen + algae) aircraft was recently announced at the 2011 Paris Airshow.
It will rely on three different kinds of engines, each corresponding to a flight phase and travel at the speed of Mach 4 or 3,045mph.
The first flights are scheduled for 2021.
2. Antimatter Spacecraft Propulsion: If you like Star Wars, Star Trek and hemp, fasten your seatbelts for a kaleidoscopic journey into the future of propulsion, protein and plastic.
3. Andrea Rossi’s Energy Catalyzer may spark a new energy revolution, with the first commercially-available cold fusion device. Full production and shipping of units begins end of 2011.
~~ End ~~
Comments, as always, welcome.
Latest posts by Reena Gagneja (see all)
- Dr Eben Alexander – Life after death is real and consciousness survives death of the body - March 11, 2016
- Bashar – profound speech (video): you, now and eternity - January 25, 2016
- The silver lining of problems and pain - August 10, 2015