“Religion, politics, society are exploiting you, and you are being conditioned by them; you are being forced in a particular direction. You are not human beings; you are mere cogs in a machine. You suffer patiently, submitting to the cruelties of environment, when you, individually, have the possibilities of changing them.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
In the last few months, as synchronicity would have it, information and people have come my way, which has been, quite honestly, like a second awakening. A wake-up call to the game within the game. I don’t have all the answers yet, but I do know that what I have seen thus far, is mightily challenging, empowering, and spiritually aligned. It is in fact to do with the process of society changing towards true and actual Freedom.
The question I would ask you is:
Do you understand the game that you are voluntarily acquiescing to?
You may already have some awareness of the fraudulent way in which society works. But in this blog post I’m going to show you some aspects of the game that you inadvertently but voluntarily acquiesce to without realizing what game you’re actually playing. You see, power and freedom come when you KNOW what game you’re playing, right? But the vast majority play someone else’s game, on someone else’s terms, without even knowing it, and we call this freedom.
Now, this whole subject is HUGE, and I’ve just scratched the surface, but I’m going to present you with some fundamental truths that I would suggest are worth taking seriously. Why? Because it’s to do with regaining your power in the system. The truth is that NOONE can control you. But because the system is created with its many statutes and regulations that are designed to confuse and keep us victim (and wage slaves), it needs some self-education in order to regain this power.
We are talking about your fundamental identity, your natural rights as a human being, the truth about how public bodies actually work, our actual obligations (or not) under Common Law (the original, moral laws that apply to actual human beings as opposed to to their representing entity – see video top right, click blog post title first). Word of warning – please suspend disbelief and denial – yes we live in a world that is NOT as we have thought. Just bear with this, and keep an open mind.
As Morpheus says to Neo, â€œThe Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth…The Matrix is a system, Neo. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.â€ He continues:
â€œWhat is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a computer-generated dream world built to keep us under control in order to change a human being into this.â€
[holds up a Duracell battery].
Neo: â€œNo, I don’t believe it. It’s not possible.â€
Morpheus: â€œI didn’t say it would be easy, Neo. I just said it would be the truth.â€
So let’s consider some of the fundamental truths that you may or may not be aware of:
– All bodies (courts, police, borough councils, even the United Kingdom itself, the government, MP’s themselves) are a for-profit corporation. It is all about MONEY and COMMERCE. There is NO justice, it is ALL about MONEY.
– The law as you believe it to be, is actually statutes and regulations – these are not the original Common Law (eg Magna Carta) that refers to you, the human being. The statutes and regulations do not relate to you, the human being, but to your ‘person’, the fictional name, eg Mrs Jane Smith. This is NOT you. Watch the video top right.
– The UK is a Corporation and it is operating in Bankruptcy Chapter 11. This means they do not need to use their own money, they take other people’s money and get them to take credit which they then fractionalize (issue more debt against it), thus gaining more power.
– In order for these statues to apply to you, you have to GIVE CONSENT to enter into another party’s jurisdiction
– NO court has any right to deny your right in a court of law. In a court of law you ARE the one.
– If you reclaim your sovereignty (there is a process for doing this), you are not subject to statutes and regulations. But this needs some research and learning to understand.
– Money has NOT been in existence since the 1930s. Only debt exists, not money. No money = no debt. No debt = no money. The paper and coins, are backed by NOTHING, unlike in the olden days, when a money bill (which was actually a receipt for gold) represented gold coins. Banks loan money they never have. But a lawful loan means the lender must have something to lend. Thus, banks simply give you a promise, an IOU, which is allowed to be passed off as money itself, and we accept it as such.
– A mortgage does not have money behind it, the money is NOT there. A mortgage is a promissory note. As soon as you sign the acceptance form, you have given the bank the ability to multiply that amount (which does not exist as money) by the fractional rate – 9, 20, 30 times (or whatever the rate is) the original amount, through credit to other customers. This way debt exponentially grows.
– You cannot pay off the debt in the world without reforming the banking system. Why? Because paying off debt means extinguishing the money supply.
– The problem with the banking system is Fractional Reserve Lending. This is where a bank lends money it doesn’t have and then charges interest on it, not just once, but several times over (Fractional Ratio). If you or I did this, we would be charged with fraud.
– The Federal reserve is no more federal than Fed Ex, and in terms of reserves – there are none. The name is a deception. It is NOT part of the US Government. It is a purely for-profit corporation. It operates outside the control of Congress and its accounts have never been audited.
– The Bank Of England is, like the Federal Reserve, a private group of bankers, it does NOT operate for the good of the people, it is NOT part of the government, it is a private for-profit bank.
“We have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known…I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished…the people of the United States…and has practically bankrupted the Government…It has done this through the corrupt practices…of the moneyed vultures who control it.” – Rep. Loius T. McFadden
â€œThe process by which banks create money is so simple, that the mind is repelled.â€ â€“ John Kenneth Galbraith, Economist
â€œIt is a staggering thought. We are completely dependent on the Commercial Banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. We are absolutely without a permanent money system. When one gets a complete grasp of the picture, the tragic absurdity of our hopeless situation is almost incredible, but there it is.â€ â€“ Robert H. Hemphill, Credit Manager, Federal Reserve Bank, Atlanta, Georgia
Money As Debt:
â€œI am afraid the ordinary citizen will not like to be told that banks can and do create money. And they who control the credit of the nation direct the policy of the Governments and hold in the hollow of their hands the destiny of the people.â€ Reginald McKenna, past Chairman of the Board, Midlands Bank of England.
â€œEveryone sub consciously knows banks do not lend money. When you draw on your savings account, the bank doesnâ€™t tell you you canâ€™t do this because it has lent it to someone else.â€ Mark Mansfield, Economist and Author.
The truth is there is NO freedom for anyone, except those bankers at the helm of this Matrix.
Isnâ€™t it funny that we believe that slavery is physical? The worst kind of slavery is the brainwashed submission that most people have come to accept, totally unquestioningly, as normal life.
Neo says to Morpheus: â€œBecause I don’t like the idea that I’m not in control of my life.â€ Morpheus responds: â€œI know *exactly* what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is, but it’s there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I’m talking about?â€
There are thus two choices: remain in the gilded cage, or fly out and find real freedom.
In many people, the inner calling towards Truth that exists in each of us, remains submerged by our illusory need for security and our refusal to think beyond what we believe.
But if you, like many growing numbers, are wondering why the freedom we are told we have just doesn’t feel like freedom, then there are many steps that can be taken, to use the system to regain one’s power. I am not saying what one should do, this is individual choice and responsibility, plus one needs to research this subject to know all the implications of any action that can be taken. Like Morpheus says to Neo, â€œI’m trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You’re the one that has to walk through it.â€
But suffice to say there are 100s and 1000s of people (in the UK, US, Canada and other countries) who are taking a stand for their own freedom, eg many who have not paid their mortgage, some who have discharged their mortgage, people who do not paid council tax or their TV license (and they’re not fined or prosecuted either). These people are evidence of a fundamentally corrupt system that cannot enforce its own rules.
One important point to note – we are not talking about conning anyone, or doing anything illegal, or doing anything immoral, or wrong. If these feelings or thoughts arise, then this is part of the wake-up process. It is what the system is designed to have you think. But if you can go beyond these (and that is the challenge for most) then you will see that it goes much, much deeper than that. It goes to the subject of Freedom and Truth itself.
It is the same as the process of spiritual awakening where the ego must be seen. Equally, in the commerce-awakening process, the strawman – the fictitious person – is different to the real you. Same process in the end.
And next steps if you want to find out more? Research, read, watch and learn. Start with the videos on this page, look at this site: www.tpuc.org and here are two audios that cover the works:
Lawful Rebellion Guide Part 1:
Lawful Rebellion Guide Part 2:
Neo: What truth?
Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.
Slavery By Consent: (Watch the other parts on youtube)
The Money Masters – How International Bankers Gained Control of America (3 1/2 hour non-fiction, historical documentary that traces the origins of the political power structure that rules our nation and the world today: the hidden manipulation and accumulation of gold and other forms of money. Probably the best history lesson you will come across.)
â€œI have never had anyone, who could through the use of logic and reason, justify the Federal Government borrowing the use of its own money,…I believe the time will come when people will demand that this be changed. I believe the time will come in this country when they will actually blame you and me and everyone connected with the Congress, for sitting idly by and permitting such an idiotic system to continue.â€ â€“ Wright Patman, Democratic Congressman, 1928 â€“ 1976, Chairman, Committee on banking and Currency, 1963 – 1975
Yes, the people are beginning to demand this. Indeed, as Thomas Jefferson said:
“I sincerely believe that the banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. The issuing powers should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs.” – Thomas Jefferson
THAT is the solution – let’s hope we see this occur – a banking reform. Basically the people need to have control of issuing money – NOT the corrupt few as at the present time. For this, we must educate ourselves and take action. This is wy I wrote this post.
But the Revolution cannot be whispered any longer, it needs us to stand for what is right. The heart knows what this is.
To a new and just economy,
Comments, as always welcome.
Latest posts by Reena Gagneja (see all)
- Dr Eben Alexander – Life after death is real and consciousness survives death of the body - March 11, 2016
- Bashar – profound speech (video): you, now and eternity - January 25, 2016
- The silver lining of problems and pain - August 10, 2015