Terms and Conditions of Use (T&C) & Disclaimer
Last modified on 30th December 2020
These terms and conditions and disclaimer apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Reena Gagneja, the owner and operator of this Website, www.reenagagneja.com. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Reena Gagneja and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Reena Gagneja and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
For the purposes of these T&Cs, ‘this Website’ or ‘the Website’ refer to www.reenagagneja.com whose owner is Reena Gagneja.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Reena Gagneja, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these T&Cs. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Reena Gagneja.
- You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. In such a case a link back to this website should be added in the content being redistributed.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes: in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Reena Gagneja or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that this Website makes available is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that This Website will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
10. Reena Gagneja is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
11. Whilst Reena Gagneja uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
12. Reena Gagneja accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
13. Reena Gagneja reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
14. You must not use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
15. You must not use this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
16. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Reena Gagneja’s express written consent.
17. You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
18. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Reena Gagneja’s express written consent.
19. Reena Gagneja reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this Website, or indeed this entire website, at her discretion.
20. If Reena Gagneja or This Website provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
21. Reena Gagneja or This Website may disable your user ID and password in its sole discretion without notice or explanation.
22. In these T&Cs, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
23. You grant to Reena Gagneja and This Website a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Reena Gagneja and This Website the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
24. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Reena Gagneja, This Website, or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
25. You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
26. Reena Gagneja and This Website reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on This Website servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
27. Notwithstanding Reena Gagneja and This Website rights under these T&Cs in relation to user content, Reena Gagneja and This Website do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on this website.
28. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Reena Gagneja and This Website do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website is strictly at your own risk. Reena Gagneja and This Website will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
29. The owner of this site, Reena Gagneja, is not a doctor or medical professional. All her advice is based on her own personal experiences. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
30. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
31. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
32. The owner(s) of this blog may be compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blogger’s own however they may, from time to time, be that of others’ who submit posts for publishing on this blog. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
33. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
34. Reena Gagneja is committed to providing a professional coaching and counselling service with a high degree of confidentiality. All interactions which take place in the setting of coaching, soul plan readings or therapy are considered confidential. Some initial telephone calls are recorded by the telephonic system used to make the calls, and all recordings are kept in accordance with GDPR. Clients may request for their call to be deleted at any point. Other than that, no interaction will be disclosed to anyone else, other than the limits to confidentiality set out below. This includes any scheduling or appointment notes, all session content records and any progress notes that Reena Gagneja takes during your sessions.
35. You may choose to give me permission in writing to release any or specific information about you to any person or agency that you designate.
Limits to confidentiality
36. In some legal proceedings a judge may issue a court order. This would require this counselor to testify in court.
37. If I learn of or believe that there is physical or sexual abuse or noeglect of any person under 18 years of age, I must report this information to child protection services.
38. If I learn of or believe that a child, an elderly person, or a disabled person is being abused or neglected, I must report this to the appropriate bodies.
39. If I learn of or believe that you are threatening serious harm to another person, I am obligated to report this. This can be in the form of telling the person who you have threatened, contacting the police or placing you into hospitalization.
40. If there is evidence that you are a danger to yourself and I believe that you are likely to kill yourself unless protective measure are taken, I may be obligated to seek hospitalization for you or to contact family members or others who can help provide protection.
41. There may be times when I consult with outside sources about cases. In these cases, no personally identifiable information will be used to discuss this case. However, discussion topics will be used in order to ensure that I am getting and giving the best assistance possible. The persons with whom I discuss cases are legally bound to keep information confidential.
42. If a court order, issued by a judge, requires me to release information contained in the records I hold about you, I may be required to testify in a court.
43. The service stores data in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Client records are held securely and confidentially for six years, after which they are destroyed.
44. Occasionally Reena Gagneja may refer to situations or results that clients have shared with her and include such anonymised (ie no name, address, phone number, identifying data) information within this site’s content, or content related to this website. By having a session with Reena Gagneja you agreed to this. However rest assured, no information will ever be shared that contains personal details so as to be able to identify the client. Details such as age, gender, occupation and so on are changed to maintain anonymity.
Limitation of warranties
45. The holistic and medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Reena Gagneja and This Website make no representations or warranties in relation to the holistic and medical information on this website.
46. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Reena Gagneja and This Website do not warrant that:
- the holistic and medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the holistic and medical information on this website is
- complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
47. Nothing in this T&Cs will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
48. From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
49. Please also be aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their Terms & Conditions before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Limitation of liability
50. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
51. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
52. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Reena Gagneja accepts no liability for any of the following:
any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
53. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
54. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version. The last modified date is stated towards the top of this policy.
56. By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
57. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
58. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
59. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
60. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
61. You can contact Reena Gagneja by email on reenagagneja at gmail dot com. (written like this to prevent spam, pleqase format email address before using.)