The New Zealand Military have just released (22nd Decemeber 2010) secret UFO files to the public.
The documents can be seen here. Just click on the one you want and you will be able to scroll through a whole heap of scanned documents and letters. Fascinating and encouraging! Transparency of information (of truth!) is what we need!
New Zealand’s military has released hundreds of documents detailing claims of sightings of unidentified flying objects (UFOs). The files, dating from 1954 to 2009, include drawings of flying saucers and alleged samples of alien writing. The files include details of New Zealand’s most famous UFO sighting when strange lights were filmed off the South Island town of Kaikoura in 1978.
The reports have been released under freedom of information laws after officials removed names and other identifying material. The files – which run to about 2,000 pages – include accounts by members of the public, military personnel and commercial airline pilots describing close encounters, mostly involving moving lights in the sky.
All the original documents on which the reports were based are to remain sealed in the national archive.
Here are some examples of sightings:
1. A man who in 1995 met the giant alien with size 440 shoes says the being told him that on dying humans ascend as hydrogen atoms. “You will remain in hydrogen form for 150 years. Then it will change to sodium.”
2. Sinister forces reported to be criss-crossing the sky over Auckland, the country’s largest city, with what looked like aircraft contrails in May 1999. “A vast many people in Auckland will suffer flu-like sickness,” the alarmed writer warned.
3. In one of the earliest reports, a UFO enthusiast wrote in to say that a witness had described seeing a “strange bowl-shaped object” fall from a clear sky. “As the object fell it made a hissing sound, hit the wharf pier he was standing on, and then bounced high and landed on a government survey vessel.”
4. A writer reproduced what were described as samples of alien writing.
5. A woman reported seeing a large round or oval object, glowing with a bright reddish light, in April 1998. “Weather conditions were calm, although there was a sensation of light rain falling on the woman’s arm,” the file says.
Roll on full and proper disclosure!
Latest posts by Reena Gagneja (see all)
- Dr Eben Alexander – Life after death is real and consciousness survives death of the body - March 11, 2016
- Bashar – profound speech (video): you, now and eternity - January 25, 2016
- The silver lining of problems and pain - August 10, 2015